Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tricked By An Assessment Test

Tonight we had to take an assessment test. I hate assessment tests, seriously. They all tell me the same thing and have ceased to be insightful. While tonight's test was not insightful I did feel called out and a little tricked.

The test was typical format: answer strongly agree, agree, neutral, disagree, strongly disagree to every statement. Things were going fine until about question 109/250. "Do you often over indulge in things you like" Images of asain buffet and my first trip to Yummies filled my head. Strongly Agree. I don't think this would have been that bad if it weren't followed by "Would you enjoy a vacation to Las Vegas?" Dang it. Strongly Agree.

I just got straight called out by two sequential questions on an assessment test. OK world, I overindulge and I would love to go to Vegas where I could overindulge until my heart's content. You win.

Also if you are a YL leader and find yourself at Crooked Creek this summer, don't worry about that stain on your sheets, its just my coffee that leaked out of my mug earlier today.




Menu-

Breakfast: Pancakes and Sausage conveniently made into pigs in blankets, and Yogurt with Granola
Lunch: Chili over Frito's, Salad Bar, and Some sort of cookie (not the best)
Dinner: Chicken Fajitas, Chips and Salsa, and Sopapias (lots and lots) with honey

No comments:

Post a Comment