Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jump Street

I meant to blog about this yesterday but didn't. Saturday was our leadership training/planning day. It was so fun! We started in a coffee shop for breakfast and talk planning. After working hard for about 2 hours I felt the need to teach my leaders how to play Nertz. They loved it, duh. Once we got hungry again we headed over to a burger joint to get lunch and plan skits/mixers. After a good morning full of training/planning/good food it was time for our surprise fun! Jump Street!!! Basically, it is a room full of trampolines, they even have them curve up onto the wall!! We spent an hour jumping and trying to avoid killing the small children who were running around. This was my first extended jumping experience since I broke my trampoline in High School and I think I'm over my fears of breaking another one. Heading back to Parker, I decided it was a good idea to grab sonic drinks.

Overall, great training/planning day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment