Sunday, January 16, 2011

FULL TIME

I am officially on Full Time Young Life Staff!!!!!

You might be confused by this because its not like I've been putting in only part time hours. You would be right, I have been putting in full time since I was hired in September but have only been getting paid a small portion of a full time paycheck. Regional policies prevented me from being hired full time until a significant portion of my support and the area budget was raised.

This has happened and my area is moving toward financial health and stability so we as an area/region decided it was time for me to be put on full time!

Thank you Jesus, I now feel like a productive member of society.


Menu:

Breakfast: Breakfast Sandwiches, Yogurt with Granola
Lunch: Pizza, Salad Bar, Brownie (just one this time)
Dinner: Chicken, Steamed Beans, Rice, Salad, Bread, Cheesecake

1 comment:

  1. congrats!

    p.s. you putting the menu is not only super funny, but its makeing me HUNGRY.

    ReplyDelete