Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

After a few months hiatus, I'm back and for good this time. Seriously, its my New Year's resolution.

Looking back on my life there is only one resolution that I can confidently say I followed through on. This was back during my sophomore year of college; it had come to my attention that my hygiene wasn't really up to par. That sounds bad, I just didn't shower enough. So I said I was going to shower every day, and I did. OK, I might have missed like 15 days but thats pretty good.

Now that I think about it, I had a successful resolution the following year as well. This time it was flossing. Apparently, I am only good at resolutions that improve my overall hygiene but I am willing to try and break the mold.

On a serious note (although, some might argue blogging and resolutions are serious), I hope that 2011 brings new challenges and hardships but also overwhelming joy; that even in the smallest things I would be able to celebrate what I see God doing. I hope to never run from Grace and Mercy no matter how I've failed and that I would continue to see myself as someone who is worthy of being loved not only by people but by my Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment