Monday, January 10, 2011

Game Day

Obviously, today was the national championship game. I was a little concerned that we wouldn't be able to watch it because of our busy schedule. I was proved wrong when we were told to go get on some of our college gear and come to dinner. Of course I have multiple KU clothes and put them all on. I walked into the dinning hall and it was set up as a good old fashion tailgate. Perfect, I love tailgates. They had college flags hung up all around the room and the game was set up to play on the projector. Not surprisingly, Crooked Creek's collection of flags includes a KU flag but not a Mizzou flag. I ended up being one of the annoying kids who was proudly singing the Alma Mater song while waiting in line for food.

I love KU and don't care who knows it.


Menu:

Breakfast: Omelet, Potatoes, Yogurt and Granola
Lunch: Cold Cut Sandwiches, Salad Bar, Broccoli Soup, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies x2 (duh)
Dinner: Ribs, Chicken Wings, Fried Pickles, Fried Cheese Sticks, Lil smokies, Salad Bar, and Rocket Pop x2 (duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment