Friday, January 28, 2011

OK, This Time I'm Serious

I know I've talked a big game in the past about becoming healthier, but this time I am serious. I think my problem in the past is setting unrealistic goals and trying to change my habits instantly then getting discouraged when I didn't meet them. I've always thought that to work out you need to do it in the morning (if you know anything about me then you know I hate mornings) needless to say, this never worked out. I would just sleep through my alarm and skip my workout. Now, I'm just going to work out at night, it just works for me. This is when I am most awake and it already fits into my schedule. I feel good about it and tonight was night 2.

This might come as a shocker but working out at the Brinck house is quite easy, we own a lot of exercise equipment. You wouldn't know this by looking at anyone who lives here but they exist (under a lot of dust).

I'm a little late for this to be a true New Year's Resolution so I won't consider it one but it pretty much is.

No comments:

Post a Comment