Monday, January 3, 2011

Can You Eat Too Many Tums?

I submit that you can.

For the last few days my stomach has been more or less on the fritz (the reason I didn't make it to KC for NYE). Yesterday I had some mean hiccups on and off throughout the day. My solution to hiccups has always been a few Tums and a glass of water. So naturally I busted out the little chalky guys after dinner. This trick wasn't exactly working and before I knew it the half full bottle of Tums quickly turned into an empty bottle of Tums, whoops.

In my defense, they were the delicious smoothie flavor which taste much more like candy than medicine. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that what I had planned to be a cure for the hiccups ended up being fuel for the fire. I was kept up by violent hiccuping until around 2:00am.

Tums will forever be my go to resolution for hiccups but next time I will stop at 4 instead of continuing to 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment