Thursday, January 13, 2011

Freshman Year Reunion

Today was our day off from class. We were allowed to sleep in but I chose to get up and grab breakfast at 8. I was then a little productive with some reading I've been putting off. After getting into the reading for a bit it became obvious that I got up way too early so I took a nap. I was woken up by my phone, it was Natalie asking me why I didn't go into town. Our friend Lisa was playing hookie and planned on hanging with us for the day, so fun! But unfortunately, I was unaware that the plan was to meet her in Winter Park and not in camp. Whoops, I had slept through all the shuttle rides and was stranded. Luckily, my friend Brandon came in the room and after hearing my story offered me his keys to drive his car. It was just so fun to hang out with Lisa and Natalie all day. And to top it all off, Lisa bought me Dots and Starbucks.

This was a much needed day off before our next class starts tomorrow. Our last professor, Chap Clark, was so engaging and funny. A lot to live up to but I know Young Life is putting the best of the best in front of us so I'm not too worried.

Menu:

Breakfast: Baked French Toast, Sausage, Granola & Yogurt
Lunch: Missed the sack lunch so I will count Dots, Gelato, Starbucks
Dinner: Fried Chicken, Cornbread, Green Bean Casserole, Mac&Cheese, Banana Pudding x2

1 comment:

  1. Chap Clark is coming to speak to the student ministry leaders at our church in a couple of weeks, and you just made me that much more excited about it!

    ReplyDelete