Friday, January 7, 2011

Colin Is Engaged!!

My best friend got engaged tonight. I knew that this was a long time coming and am so excited for him and his new fiance, Sarah. I was sad when he told me the plan was to have a huge surprise engagement party tonight. I knew I would have to miss it because I'm at New Staff but I was confident that they would be and were celebrated well by everyone who was able to make it. Colin and Sarah are people who just love well and because of that everyone cherishes time with them, I know I do. So this post is for them, I am waiting in anticipation to see what the Lord has planned for them as a married couple because you had better believe its big time. Colin, thanks for always being there for me, you are a great friend. And Sarah, thanks for entering into Colin's life and making him fall head over heels in love with you it has been so fun to watch and I'm glad we have become friends through it.

Also, unrelated to Colin and as a part of NST, I feel like I should end each post while I'm here with the menu.

Last Night's Dinner: Sesame Chicken, Rice, Asian Salad, Bread, and Chocolate Mousse Cake

Breakfast: French Toast, Bacon, Yogurt w/ Granola, and an Apple
Lunch: Salad Buffet, Potato Leek Soup, Chicken Sandwich, and Chocolate Chip Cookie
Dinner: Cesar Salad, Lasagna, Green Beans, Bread, and Chocolate Big Cookie

3 comments:

  1. Man, your including your menu at NST makes me jealous. I love Young Life food. Also, tell my sweet friend Alyssa I said hi!!! She is interning there, I believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randi, I will tell her you say hi. Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. freaking big cookie... that that makes my mouth salivate

    ReplyDelete