Monday, January 24, 2011

Surprise Guests

My friend Ryan called me around one this afternoon telling me that he and his girlfriend, Sarah, were up in winter park and needed a place to stay before heading back to kansas city. Of course I offered up larry and susie's place. They love visitors! So tonight we are having an old fashioned ultimate spendsie! Ryan and I are on the main floor sleeping on the couch and futon mattress while his girlfriend is up in my room. We hung out and chatted for a while just catching up and reminiscing about college. So fun. Especially because I'm convinced my friends in college and my overall college experience were better than everyone else's.

I needed this and I'm excited to take the morning off and head to snooze for breakfast.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment