Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last Night

Overall, NST was awesome. I met a lot of great people and learned a ton.

But at this point I'm just ready to leave. I'm excited for the challenge that is waiting for me in Parker and the hopes I have to implement what I've learned into my area.

But at this point, 6am is going to come too soon and I think I will be driving.

Menu:

Breakfast: Egg Casserole, Yogurt with Granola
Lunch: Cold Cut Sandwiches, Salad Bar, Tomato Soup, Chocolate Cookies
Dinner: Salad, Steak, Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes, Bread, Big Cookie (Not as good as Castaway)

1 comment:

  1. lets be honest, no where does it like Castaway, but still jealous... Steak/Broc/Mashed is one of the best YL meals. I read each day's meals and was like, "thats what I want" every time. my goal is to get back to a YL camp in the next couple of years.

    ReplyDelete