Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Touch Down in London

So a few days ago I got an email from my bank telling me about a new promotional contest that they are having this month. Every purchase made with my Broncos Visa Debit card gives me two entries into the drawing for a vacation to London to watch the Broncos play the 49ers at Wembley. This would be like a dream vacation; it includes airfare for two, a 4 night stay in a fancy hotel, tickets to the game, and two invites to a Bronco party.

I have been using this card for EVERYTHING. I try to use it at least 2 times a day and every time I use it I convince myself of how its going to pay off when I get a super bad ass vacation for FREE!! "I mean, not that many people bank with USBank and of those people there can't be a ton who love the Broncos enough to have their debit card be blue and orange with a giant Broncos logo, right? I'm totally going to win this thing!!" Seriously, I'm putting most of my eggs in this basket.

1 comment: