Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday

Most people don't like Mondays because it means the start of a new work week. I think I would be in the same boat if I were employed but not having a job has allowed me to forget what day it is. The only thing close to a routine in my life is the more or less strict schedule of TV I watch starting at 5pm every day. Starting my weekday evenings with a double dose of Seinfeld I then move on to watch Jeopardy with my parents while we eat dinner (6pm every night). My dad always tries to watch Entertainment Tonight (apparently I get my trashy TV desires from him) after but I make him keep it on Wheel of Fortune. Then depending on the day I will watch more TV with my parents in the Family room or move the party downstairs to watch something else. Tonight is Bachelor Pad (judge me, please). I'm addicted and I blame it on Kate and Hattie for inviting me to watch a few episodes of the Bachelorette; I realized that they weren't so bad so I gave this new show a try. Now I can't stop. This is also my second post that has made its way back to TV. Ugh, such is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment