Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm A Sucker

This is just a general fact of my life.

Tonight it expressed itself in how much I love reality TV. Basically, during my younger years I would say "the trashier, the better." I like to think I have become more mature and will try my best to limit my trashy reality TV watching.

The trash in my life currently runs new episodes on Thursday evenings. If you haven't guessed yet, its Jersey Shore. I know, I know, its terrible.

But terrible in the most amazing way possible. I can't help but be sucked into the drama these people live in. MTV knows how to put together a reality show that is just as addicting as crack. This and I am just generally a sucker.

So, bring on the insults all you want and judge me for indulging but keep in mind that I have at least classed it up a little bit from the likes of "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" or "Flavor of Love" or "Tool Academy."

1 comment:

  1. Fact: Jersey Shore is the Katie and Nick guilty pleasure. I often delight in meeting people that enjoy the show. For a good read, go through the reviews on iTunes... classic.

    ReplyDelete