Thursday, August 5, 2010

Showering

This post might be TMI if you didn't know me well my freshaman year of college. If your name happens to be Lisa, Natalie, or Alex you know all too well that I was not the most frequent showerer. Needless to say, showering was not on my list of priorities. It wasn't as bad as some of you might be thinking but I would generally only shower every other day, tops. I look back on that first semester and wonder how I even made the 4 friends I made.

That New Year's my resolution was a simple one, shower every day. This revolutionized my world. OK, not really. But at least I was clean for a little bit each day.

I have found myself falling back into poor showering habits since I moved back in with my parents. Its because I don't do something every day. I mean, I only left the house once today and that was to drop my brother off somewhere.

Conclusion: my showering frequency is directly related to how lively my social life is. Maybe if I shower more I will magically have more things to do. Or at the very least it would inspire me to seek out a reason to leave the house.

1 comment:

  1. My newest habit has revolutionized the way I shower. I shower nearly every day... sometimes twice. But I might wash my hair once every four or five days. A solid rinse happens in every shower though. Gives my hair some more volume... which is good because its all falling out.

    ReplyDelete