Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fantasy Football

We had our draft tonight. I'm not normally much of a fantasy player but I was asked to take over for a team whose owner didn't want to play anymore. I think the draft went well and lets be honest, I have nothing but time to research, analyze and make changes to my team.

Fantasy is fun but thats not whats making tonight awesome. I get to spend it with two of my best friends, Colin and Mickey. Everything just feels right: we are currently sitting playing MLB10 The Show (home run derby, of course), drinking some beers, and eating left over cold pizza. There is no doubt in my mind that the better part of the evening will be spent having pillow talk and just sharing our lives.

I just really love my friends.

**A big shout out to my friend and Mickey's new wife, Ally, for having a girls night allowing us to have a spedsie in their new apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment