Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Roof

My parents have decided to get a new roof on our house and they started working bright and early today.

Unfortunately, all I wanted this morning was to sleep in until around 9 but starting at 7 there were people making a ruckus right on top of my room. I managed to stay in bed until around 8 before I gave in and realized there was no hope for more sleep.

Throughout the day I was fearful that at any moment one of the large crashes was going to be someone falling off the the roof rather than normal roofing activities. My fears were heightened when I came back from dropping my brother off at work and there was an empty Tecate bottle sitting with the "lunch trash."

We survived day one without any accidents and I'm hopeful day two will be the same.

1 comment: