Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busy

So busy but so good.

I think I am currently still in the honeymoon phase with my new job. Everything is new and exciting, I love it.

Monday I had a lunch meeting with Church youth leaders and other ministry leaders in the Parker area. It is awesome that they have a monthly meeting where they work together and pray for the community. Inspiring, really. After the meeting I had time for a quick nap and some food before I was off to my first YL club! It was awesome! We had a pool party at some kid's house and just hung out. Everything just felt natural.

Today I had a "Train the Trainers" meeting which was run by Ray Ray and Ken Knipp. Two guys who are pretty big deals in their own right. Good thing they both like me. Then tonight was my first committee meeting. We had a few things to discuss but most importantly, we are trying to put together a banquet within the next 5 weeks. Crazy.

So, as you can see, I am quite busy but LOVING it.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new job. glad your time with ken was good and he was nice to you :) i bet you are doing an amazing job! parker is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete