Monday, September 20, 2010

Smart Phones and Church

I went to church today. Its been a while so I figured I should get myself out of bed and make an appearance. Considering I hadn't been in a while, it didn't surprise me that our pastor used smart phones for his analogy. He talked about things that consume our lives other than Jesus. Womp womp. The worst thing was that in the middle of his sermon I got a text message. I wasn't about to check it during the sermon (though most times I would) but even after the service was over I felt like checking this message would mean instant judgement from the 400 or so in attendance. I was not about to be guilt tripped into ignoring my phone after church so I proudly pulled out my phone to see my mom texted me something completely irrelevant.

Also, there is another awesome show about hunting. Swamp People.This has to be the most bad ass show ever. A bunch of hicks just boating around killing alligators. Straight bad ass.

2 comments: