Wednesday, September 1, 2010

River To Well


For those of you who do not know, some of my friends are hosting their second annual photo competition, River To Well. All the money raised goes to building a well in a village in South Africa. Last year I entered and won an honorable mention! Who knew? It was just a random picture of a cathedral in France. So, this year I was for sure going to submit a few more pics. Maybe I had another hidden gem in the pictures I've taken. Unfortunately, I am a life long procrastinator and waited until today to think about it. (THE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW, FYI). In a tragic event this last weekend I discovered that my computer was no longer charging and died. All of my pictures were on that computer so I had no choice but to take pictures around my house. These are my submissions. I call the set "Larry's Garden" (Thanks for having a green thumb, dad! )
Larry's Garden: Newport Plum
Larry's Garden: Petunia
Larry's Garden: African Violet




No comments:

Post a Comment