Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Security Deposit

So I got my security deposit back in the mail today. Not exactly the amount I was hoping to see. Enclosed with the check was a list of the deductions they made. $79.35 for carpet cleaning and another $400 for cleaning. $400 FOR CLEANING?!?! We left that place spotless but our landlords apparently disagree. I emailed them today for an itemized list of all charges that totaled $400. I have a feeling they are trying to screw us. I will not stand for this. Oh, and if you think I am a little upset over this you should talk to Joey.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, we got bent over by our former landlord as well. They said they had taken pictures of the place to prove the cleaning bill, which they were going to review and get back with me about...which never happened. Like you, we left our apartment spotless. Fun!

    ReplyDelete