Thursday, September 2, 2010

Football Season!!!!

ITS HERE!!!!!!

Tonight I went over to Derek's house and met up with Brian and Ken. We grilled out, drank beers, and watched football. None of us even really cared about the games on (4th preseason game for the Broncos is nothing to get excited about) but tonight was the start of real football season!!

Fall is my fav because it means cooler weather (awesome b/c I sweat A LOT), tailgating (aka grills and beer), and football (God's personal gift to sports).

Some of my favorite specific situations are as follows:

1. Publicly drinking before noon with EVERYONE.
2. Proudly rocking some KU blue every Saturday.
3. Attending Broncos games.
4. My dad and I having tons to talk about.
5. Tailgate food.
6. Anderson Family Tailgate (fingers crossed I make one this year).
7. Elevated amounts of "guy time"
8. Being called out for choosing Broncos over church.

There is literally nothing to hate about football season. Well, I guess its always a downer when your team sucks. Good thing I love the Broncos and Jayhawks! Oh, wait... This might be a long season but I'm ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment