Monday, September 13, 2010

Well, I Hit Something

The saying is "hit the ground running" and my response is that I hit something but I'm not quite sure I'm running yet.

This weekend was an amazing time of getting to know my leaders and getting inspired to run club well. It blows my mind that club starts TODAY. I don't know any kids and I barely know my leaders but I know and trust that the Lord has big things planned for me and I am waiting in anticipation to see His plan and His will come into fruition.

At this point I am hired but not getting paid because the region's rule is that I need 1/3 in bank 1/3 pledged and working on the last 1/3 of my personal support before they start handing out pay checks. AKA I will be putting the fun in fundraising for the next few months until I raise what needs to be raised.

Also, Leadership Camp gave me bed bugs bites.

Dear Crooked Creek,

Wash your blankets.

Love, Greg Brinck

No comments:

Post a Comment