Monday, September 20, 2010

YL Staff

I'm pretty sure that today was a glimpse into what full time staff especially being the only staff person in an area looks like. I got up early for a QT and some Starbs then was working by 8:30. I juggled setting up an "office," personal fundraising, planning club, helping leaders write talks, banquet, and Snow Camp. Then tonight we had YL club. Game night, duh. It was a lot of fun but lets just say there is room for improvement. I know I am a perfectionist when it comes to club but I always need to keep myself in check by answering 2 questions: Did kids have fun? & Was the Gospel evident? Tonight it was a yes in both categories so overall, it was a good club!

Currently working on a more permanent temporary office. A huge thanks to Suze for letting me set up shop in the middle of our living room. Pics to come.

Also, I now have a "signature" on my emails it even includes an office number (you know those magicjack commercials? Yep, thats our phone line. I thought those commercials were fake, I was wrong). Anyway an email signature may or may not be the official mark of becoming a real person.

No comments:

Post a Comment