Thursday, September 16, 2010

WYLD LIFE

Tonight was our first Wyld Life club. It was a bit rough around the edges but super fun! Aside from a week this summer it has been quite a few years since I've seen WL. They are SO TINY; totally forgot that most haven't even started puberty. I am so excited to just love on these kids and let them know that they are worth being loved and that God loves them more than any person ever could. I think my favorite part of tonight was seeing how easy it is to get them excited about anything. I have a great team that is going to change lives this year and really for their entire lives. They have hearts for Jesus, its so evident.

In other news, I forgot to tell you guys the slight awkwardness of my time on staff in CO: There were so many people who were at Castaway this summer who remembered me. The conversation always went like this -

"Hey, were you at Castaway this summer?"

Instantly awkward inside "Yeah!"

"Cool, I totally remember you standing on stage in the spotlight."

I don't think I will ever be totally comfortable with people knowing so much of my personal struggle, things that I don't even tell some of my good friends. Oh well, I guess that is a product of being in life signs.

I also am blogging from my new YL comp. I feel like this area is pretty obsessed with computers because this is the third one I have. One desktop, another laptop and the laptop I'm on. There are also a few more others floating around. Its funny to me.

1 comment:

  1. Waterpark! Water water water water, Waterpark! Those were the days. I miss having you guys to sing for/narrate your lives.

    ReplyDelete