Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Poker

I was hanging out with my friend colin tonight and in the short amount of time we spent with each other, he brought in over $400 from playing online poker.
This inspired me to check out online poker more seriously because I could use some supplemental income. As much as I love my new job, I'm currently getting paid less than when I was on student staff. I had it all planed out; I was going to come home and sign up right away to start making money. Unfortunately, I only have like $ 20 in my bank account so I'm going to wait until next paycheck to start.
While I wait for my poker dreams to become a reality, I think I'm going to start selling my plasma again. Its basically free money and I'm in need of some green.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment