Sunday, October 10, 2010

Country Buffet

I love buffets!

Seriously, it should probs be a health concern. My motto is: "eat so much that the restaurant looses money on me." In college I had to limit myself to one buffet a week and it was always Asian buffet. If there is anything I love more than normal buffet, its Asian. Unfortunately, since moving to Aurora, I have not been to an Asian buffet (hopefully soon) or any buffet until tonight!

Tonight I went to the ever popular, Country Buffet. The food was pretty good (fried chicken better than advertised, shrimp way worse) but the best part was the icee machine!!! What?! An icee machine! I had 2.

Also funny to note that it was just me and my dad at dinner (Suze is out of town and Rob was working). He is a very stoic person in general but I think his talkativeness gets cut in half while eating. It will probably always be strange eating with just my dad when we aren't sitting in front of the TV.

1 comment:

  1. I have a reoccurring dream (nightmare) that is always stress related...I go to a buffet and fill up my plate with tons of stuff but never get to actually eat it. In recent years it has progressed to where I'll get to eat the food but it doesn't taste very good and I'm just disappointed. Wonder if I felt food deprived when I was little or something that this would be my stress related picture.

    ReplyDelete