Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I've Become A Bad Blogger

I want to start by apologizing for my recent bad blogging habits. I have no excuse other than a change in priorities. Fortunately or unfortunately I don't have as much free time as I once did and this whole real job thing had put me on a more regular sleep schedule (except for tonight, apparently) and have been trying to phase out tv and internet from my pre bed routine. I am now going to try and fit blogging into my normal day instead of leaving it until before bed.

In more exciting news I downloaded a new app for my phone that is a fish tank wallpaper complete with swimming fish that I can feed. So entertaining, seriously I sometimes just sit and feed my fish because I am nervous that they will die if I don't feed them enough. Basically it is all the fun of a real fish tank without real responsibility aka the same thing I had going on in college when my room mate ben had a sweet salt water tank. Totally worth the $2 I spent on it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment