Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Fame

My blog now has its own response blog:


These posts will be funny, entertaining, and most likely rude. The poster was not up for the challenge of replying to all previous posts but thinks he/she will have time to respond to all of them from here on out but I make no promises (commitment level? possibly low).

In other news, I have officially given up on KU's football season. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fair weather fan nor am I suddenly a Turner Gill hater. I simply have just come to the realization that we aren't good and this year we will be lucky to end with 2 more wins. Until today I was still trying to convince myself that we were OK; obviously not great but by no means terrible. Nope, we're terrible. At least there is only one month till KU basketball starts!


No comments:

Post a Comment