Monday, October 18, 2010

Lifestyle Change

I'm putting my fat ass on a diet.

There are a few reasons for this but mainly: I've come to realize that my hairline is slowly but surely receding. For the last two months or so I have been living in denial but I can't lie to myself anymore. I thought I was going to be in the clear because my mom's brother still has all of his hair. Unfortunately, I am following in the footsteps of my oldest brother - thinning hair.

You might be wondering how my thinning hair is making me go on a diet, let me fill you in. I've always known that finding a wife was going to be mostly based on my personality but I'm pretty sure no personality can cover bald and overweight. Thus the diet.

I probs have a few years before the thinning hair becomes noticeable but there is no way I will find a wife by then (especially because no part of me even wants to date right now). I'm hoping that I will be balding and average which I think my personality can handle.

Also, sorry for the time between posts, I will try and be better.

2 comments:

  1. This cracks me up! You are so honest, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no shame in some preventative rogaine. Just saying you may not have to be at the mercy of heredity. Good luck and maybe listen to some Bruno Mars, "Just the Way You Are".

    ReplyDelete