Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweatin to the Oldies

If you don't know me well, I'm sure that my blog will show ou just how much of a Mamma's boy I am and how hilarious I think my mom is.

That being said, she is on this health kick. A new diet and a new determination to exercise.

Today she comes downstairs for lunch and tells me that after lunch she is planning on doing a Sweatin to the Oldies tape. Yes, that is a Richard Simmons original and yes, Suze asked me to join her. But she had to do it upstairs because its a VHS and the only VCR in our home resides in my parents bedroom.

I'm still unsure why I turned down this offer. It would have been half an hour full of pure entertainment. Maybe one of these days I will accompany her in a coreographed dance to oldies music lead by Richard Simmons but for now I'm gonna let her do her own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment