Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Another Day

So, my day started as par the usual in the burbs. Suze knocked on my door and told me that noon was a good time for me to start getting up. I grudgingly agreed mostly due to being quite hungry. Stumbling out of bed I brushed my teeth and was on the prowl for lunch. After consuming a delicious turkey sandwich I proceeded to watch some TV. 3:45 rolled around and it was time to take my older brother to work. Sat around for a bit longer then helped out my mom with dinner. A few chicken breasts and a mound of grilled veggies later I found myself just sitting around some more. I got so bored of just sitting that I went to the basement and looked through our OnDemand menu where I find some yoga instructions. Feeling a little more daring I opted for a Jillian Michaels 30min work out. I'm still tired. Luckily, my good friend Lisa was up for grabbing a beer and I spent the rest of the evening with her laughing about life in the burbs (not the blog, although she did mention that her mom read a post and laughed). I will close this day by laying in bed watching old episodes of Always Sunny in Philadelphia until I fall asleep. Not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment