Monday, July 19, 2010

New Cell Phone!


Kinda.

So, in my experience with cell phones I have noticed that they aren't really made to last the entirety of a two year contract. My last phone was the Samsung Sway. It broke about every 4 months and this last month was no different. The screen went out and since there was water damage from a particularly violent thunderstorm this spring, all hope for a replacement was lost. I had to search my families stash of old phones for one that was least broken. I thank Suze for this gem which I now call my phone.
Yep, thats the Red (Pink in the light) Motorola Krzr. A phone that is way too cool for vowels. There is already a crack that runs through the front of the phone but it works fine. I am eligible for an upgrade in September and that is when Verizon is rumored to launch 4G. I can't wait to be that unemployed guy who is living with his parents but has a sweet new 4G smart phone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm that guy. I've got the HTC Evo on limited income. Thank you mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete