Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Official

I am moved into my parents house. All of my boxes are unpacked and my clothes are out of the laundry baskets and into drawers. The reality that this will be my room for the next year or so is starting to set in. Before now it was just like any other long weekend at my parents house: excited about my days in Aurora but ready to make my way back down I70 to Lawrence, the place I have loved to call my home. Sadly, Lawrence is not my home anymore. It is now just a place that I loved, a place where I grew into the person I am today and the place where I met so many life long friends. A very significant place.

Aurora will not be Lawrence, nor could it ever try but I am happy.

This is the first time I have been happy about where I am. My emotions in the last 5 or so months have gone a little something like this:

excited
anxious
confused
angry
sad
angry
indifferent
angry
accepting
happy

I am ready for what God has in store for me in Aurora and I am honestly happy that I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment