Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wife Swap

When I think of one show that I watched the most in college, it has to be Wife Swap. And no, I'm not one bit ashamed of that. I would literally sit for hours with my friend Ehren judging the crap out of the families each episode. You're probably wondering what warrants this bit of confession time. Well, I have a lot of reading to get done by 9am and I'm looking for anything to distract me. Fortunately, I can always count on Lifetime to have at least one episode of hilarious family swapping for me to enjoy.

The only requirement for watching Wife Swap is that you have to choose which family you would rather be raised by. Generally, I choose the more strict family and tonight is no different. I choose the Dragos who are workaholics void of much affection over the Camerons whose mother is consumed by her doll collection and shopping while leaving her kids to do whatever they want.

Good thing there is only one episode on tonight so I can get to that reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment