Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Deadlines

Well, in my recent year of maturation, I can say with all confidence that deadlines will continue to be the death of me. Take for instance the book that is currently sitting closed next to my computer. I need to have read over half of it and be ready to talk about it with my mentor at 9am tomorrow. For some reason I still feel like I've got plenty of time and that The Sandlot is more deserving of my attention.

To top it off, I got my pre assignments for Area Director school which are all due while I'm in Europe. This means I will need to have them all done before I leave! This will be the first time in my life that I turn in an assignment more than a few hours before the deadline. But, if I'm being honest with myself I'll be just as stressed trying to finish them before I leave for my vacation as I would be trying to get them in on time.

Hopefully one day I will be friends with deadlines but at this point we're still just roomies who aren't friends but have no choice but to live with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment