Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Practice Thanksgiving

Since as long as I can remember my family has always had a practice Thanksgiving. It generally happens sometime in October and its our chance to try out new recipes so that we don't bomb on real Thanksgiving. This tradition really took off while I was in college because Suze knows that Thanksgiving is my favorite. Every time I came home we had a practice Thanksgiving! I had at least 3 Thanksgivings each year!

Clearly I would brag to my friends about how many Thanksgivings I would have each year and I was shocked to find out that my family is in the minority with practice Thanksgiving. Most of my friends had NEVER heard of a practice Thanksgiving?! What? I always thought this was the norm.

So for all of you reading, I hope that you would adopt the practice Thanksgiving tradition. It just might change your life..

No comments:

Post a Comment