Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Snow Day!!

Today was a snow day which allowed me to indulge, so to speak.

My new favorite guilty pleasure has been listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I have been known in the past to be adamant about the "Christmas music has no place until after Thanksgiving" rule. Well, it is something about snow and coffee that, in my mind, are apparently linked with Christmas music. I know that drinking coffee while its snowing is a beautiful thing and no one can change that but add Christmas music into the mix and you have a whole new world!!

In addition to the coffee/snow/Christmas music combo I got to take Bonnie on a long walk and she LOVES snow. I rounded out the morning afternoon with some Call of Duty and emails before heading to my parents to shovel their walk in exchange for a good Suze dinner.

Can snow days happen more often? Please?

1 comment:

  1. Snow already!? Jealousy...It's fine. I turned on my Christmas jams before Halloween this year. I have violated my own rule about celebrating Christmas. However, I don't care. I am full of holiday cheer!

    ReplyDelete