Thursday, February 16, 2012

Can't Sleep

Sleeping is for sure one of my favorite things to do in life but sometimes my body just won't do it. Tonight is one of those nights. Generally, this can be traced back to a late afternoon nap or caffeine after 5pm. But no, tonight I'm just awake. The only redeeming thing about insomnia is the off chance of stumbling upon a new awesome show.

Enter Gator Boys. These guys are straight crazy. Like, Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter crazy. One of them willingly goes into ponds and nooses 6ft alligators IN THE WATER! It's no Swamp People but it will play.

Regardless, I'm hooked.

If you know me at all you won't be surprised to read that I got suckered into a new TV show that happens to be a reality show involving animals. Win win.

Oh, and the worst part about late night TV are the infomercials. Watching Animal Planet means you see this over and over and over but I guess its better than the awkward adult phone "dating" infomercials on Comedy Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment