Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Thought I Was On YL Staff

This week I've been out the door before 6:30 every morning. Now, for most people reading this it sounds like most working professionals but I am on YL staff! Why the hell am I getting up so dang early? It all caught up to me this afternoon when I laid down to answer a few emails. Halfway through one email I was out. 2 1/2 hours later I woke up with drool on the pillow and Bonnie keeping me warm. I'm thankful to have a job that allows me to nap and make up the missed work time at night when I work better.

In completely unrelated news, Bonnie pooped and peed on my balcony today. Thankfully, the condo under mine is empty. I'm going to have to teach her what are considered appropriate activities while out there. Balconies are not the place for bathroom going.

No comments:

Post a Comment